The DJI series drones such as the Phantom series and Mavic series have the option to take multiple photos at a time. This is called multiple mode or burst mode. This can be helpful when taking photographs of moving objects like a train or running animals.
Steps To Take Multiple Photos
The following steps were written using the DJI Phatom 4 Pro V2. The other DJI drones like the Mavic Series will have the same or very similar steps.
- In the DJI GO app, if needed switch to photo mode. If the icon above the shutter button is a video camera, then click the icon. When in photo mode the icon will be a photo camera instead of a video camera.
- Tap the settings button under the shutter button.
3. The camera settings menu will open. Click the camera icon in the middle.
4. Tap the Photo button.
5. Tap the Multiple button.
6. Tap the number of photos that you would like to be taken with each click. The options are 3, 5, 7, 10, 14. The shoot button will now show the number of photos that was selected.
7. Click anywhere on the main screen to remove the camera settings menu. The shoot button will continue to display the number of photos that was selected.
In this example, after clicking the shutter button, three photos will now be taken quickly in a sequence.