- Reset: When files are moved off of the SD card the next videos and photos will be saved with file names starting at DJI_001.
- Continuous: When files are moved off of the SD card the next videos and photos will be saved with file names starting after the last file name of the removed files.
It is the user’s preference which option to use. However, Continuous is usually the best option because you will not overwrite previous files that have been moved to your computer.
Steps To Change File Index Mode
- Open the DJI GO 4 app.
- Tap the settings button under the shutter button.
3. The camera settings menu will open. Click the cog wheel icon on the right.
4. Scroll to the bottom of this menu.
5. Click File Index Mode.
6. Select Reset or Continuous.